伊莉討論區

標題: 英語-山形瑞秋 -Happenstance 偶遇(2004-06-08@82MB@192K@RS) [打印本頁]

作者: 原住民萬歲    時間: 2009-5-19 09:40 PM     標題: 英語-山形瑞秋 -Happenstance 偶遇(2004-06-08@82MB@192K@RS)

本帖最後由 suunto0720 於 2009-6-5 10:11 PM 編輯

專輯封面:
[attach]17257038[/attach]
專輯名稱:Happenstance 偶遇
專輯歌手:Rachael Yamagata 山形瑞秋
專輯語言: 英語
載點:http://rapidshare.com/files/1118 ... ta-Happenstance.rar
解壓密碼:無
載點存活時間: 系統自刪
=======================
欲回覆者請依照此回帖格式:
下載項目:
下載日期:
解壓密碼(正確/錯誤): (若無需密碼就可解壓縮~也請在此項告知)

感謝語: (需含樓主名字)
心得: (10字以上符合主題內容且不含違規字樣   

@2004年驚豔全球歌壇,意大利、日本、德國混血創作新銳才女首張專輯
@再現Fiona Apple遇上Norah Jones風采,娛樂週刊盛讚,All Music Guide 四顆星好評,全台愛樂者渴望夢幻專輯
@專輯由大衛馬修、約翰梅爾製作人操刀,展現細膩創作質感和人文風情
@收錄轟動全球熱門影集《聖女魔咒》插曲

Worn Me DownThere is a combustible quality about newcomer Rachael Yamagata that for a lot of listeners will call to mind Fiona Apple: A first spin of Happenstance can make you itch with the thrill of discovery, but it also leaves behind the impression that its singer is vaguely dangerous; which is exactly what makes these songs so absorbing. "Everybody's talking how I can't be your love," she pouts in a melodically engineered stutter on opener "Be Be Your Love," one of several tracks pairing her with a piano that seems to take the brunt of the punishment for her wrecked relationships. The rest of the disc unravels with similar heat: When she growls in her full-time rasp that "(You've) worn me down/like a road/I did everything you told" on the very infectious indie-rock leaning "Worn Me Down," you believe her. But the less stormy numbers work as well, with "1963" coming off as flower-power pop grounded by a voice that knows better and "I Want You" wending its way through a fat, heartsick wallow to emerge someplace burnt in honesty. A late minute-long instrumental feels more tasteful than pretentious, adding to a monster of a debut already fueling hopes that happenstance--the term, not the album--will play a miniscule part in Yamagata's eventual output. --Tammy La Gorce

Product Description
Happenstance…the never can be…
Main Entry: hap·pen·stance; Etymology: happen + circumstance: A circumstance especially that is due to chance. - Merriam Webster Dictionary I apologize for insisting on writing my own bio, but I just can not be satisfied with another’s account of my psyche when even I don’t understand it myself. Welcome to the world of this indecisive control freak hopeless romantic… Happenstance, produced by John Alagia (John Mayer, Dave Matthews etc.), is a collection of songs inspired by my obsessions, often love related, but not always. It’s about the battle between chance circumstances and the belief that everything happens for a reason. The title and the back cover addition of ‘the never can be’ suggest that I’m not really endorsing chance, but, in fact insisting that there must be a reason for repeated broken hearts – perhaps a promise of a better situation, learning experience, the greater love etc. It’s a circular argument… and it’s merely a matter of ‘happenstance’ that the title is what it is anyway. Without the hopefulness of reason, how could anyone weather the highs and lows of relationships and this delightful junk called love. Look to the second album for a more cynical approach in which it all goes to hell and nothing makes sense and chance is winning…
(Amazon)

01 Be Be Your Love
02 Letter Read
03 Worn Me Down
04 Paper Doll
05 I’ll Find A Way
06 1963
07 Under My Skin
08 Meet Me By The Water
09 Even So
10 I Want You
11 Reason Why
12 Moments With Oliver
13 Quiet
14 Ode To...

[RS.]下載教學http://imgsrv2.perfspot.com/pics/f/ih/gf/4db5bc99-fc9c-4265-b4a9-b892b2134d3e.jpg
※若點進去MU,看不到內容是空白的話,請試著在網頁點右鍵→編碼→Unicode(UTF-8),希望對你們有幫助!!

請不要將附圖置於文章最下方.謝謝合作                   suunto0720"閱"

歡迎光臨 伊莉討論區 (http://www.wahas.com/) Powered by Discuz!